Saturday, October 5, 2013

Assorted Cards

Hi there!   Happy World Card Making Day!!
I hope to be getting some cards made today to celebrate with the rest of the card makers out there, but first I just wanted to do a  quickie post of some cards that I made recently.  We had 5 birthday's and 1 anniversary recently, so I was busy putting these together...some I didn't even get pictures of and I didn't write down details but just wanted to share them anyway.....so here goes!

 
This card was for my niece who loves horses....the horse silhoutte is from the silhouette store.  I made a coordinating envelope using the envelope punch board (love that thing)!  I also added some embossing to the green paper because the cuttlebug flower folder kind of matched the flower patterned paper that I used!


 
This card was created for my parents anniversary.  The kissing couple and the ovals are from the silhouette store.  I added some embossing using the divine swirls folder and the 3 flowers in the center I made by hand.  I love how pretty this card turned out!


 
And finally, here is a set of thank you notes that I made for my son to write out!  They were super easy and fast to make.  I used an embossing folder for the top panel and added a ric rac strip using a punch and poped the sentiment up on foam tape.  Quick & simple....the way I like it.  I also thought they were very masculine which was what I was going for!
Well, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment