Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thanks graffiti style!

Hi!   Hump day already??    Where does the time go?? My day was spent cleaning the house and making dinner...boring!

I have another card to share from taking the C&S one layer cards3 class!  The idea came from Shari Carroll and it was for a graffiti style card using a die cut in lay and several different sentiments in different colors!  


I chose the SSS thanks die and inlayed it in SSS mint card stock and used several stamps...some of them I couldn't find to link up but they are....SSS "thankful for you" from the February card kit, SSS "you" stamp and SSS "where the heart is" stamp.  The rest of the supplies used are linked below!  I cut a strip of the rainbow stripe from the page that has all the border strips and added some fun sequins...sorry I can't help it, love them!

Thanks for stopping by tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment