Monday, December 28, 2009

Photo Sharing!!

I hope everyone had a very magical Christmas! I would like to appologize...I had ordered 2 cricut Christmas hats and had all good intentions on giving one away. Things got rather hectic here with two family members passing away right before the holidays. So, I am sorry that things didn't work out the way that I had wanted to. On a happier note, I was a part of Secret Santa gift exchange at TreasuredScrapbooking.com and I want to thank my SS for sending me such a nice package. I put it under my tree and opened it on Christmas morning. Thank you I love all my new goodies!!!P.S. sorry for the terrible pic...this was after Christmas and I had no make up and had been crying for days!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our wonderful morning with the kids!!




We had a wonderful Christmas morning at home with all of Santa's gifts...Santa went a little overboard on the Zhu Zhu pets!! I got a bunch of scrappy goodies...including an ATG gun and a Yourstory book binding machine!! I can't wait to have some free time to play with my new toys!! I hope you all enjoyed your day with family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment