Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Treats!

Here are some treats that I made for Valentine's Day!

I made these chocolate vases (I was inspired by a KrisK from the cricut message board). I made a cardboard box with a few scores and some helmars glue. I used my atg adhesive to adhere the the Hershey bars. I put a chunk of floral foam and some paper shreds in. The kids made some large tissue paper flowers. We made these for the kids teachers and they just loved them. We also made some for family....a big hit! What a cute way to give chocolate and flowers!!!


I made some chocolate heart lollipops for my daughter's Kindergarten class and some chocolate pretzels for my son's 3rd grade class!


I made some heart shaped brownies and decorated some with pink frosting and some sugar candies....they were the hit of her class party and Samantha was so cute passing them out to her friends!

We had so much fun making all of these special treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment