Friday, June 10, 2011

Thinking of you!

Good afternoon!   It is a very hot day here today and it has been hectic....my kids needed new shorts again...I just bought some last month...talk about a growth spurt!!!!  My DH took me shopping, we had lunch, got a call from the school nurse that son had an ear infection....went to Dr. and no ear infection.  Then we went strawberry picking, picked up cookies for son's school dance tonight, got son's haircut and I am getting ready to go to M's to teach a glitter class tonight!!!

So, with all that said....I want to share a card that I made...originally it was for a sketch challenge, but with being so busy I never made the deadline.  Oh well, maybe next time!
Here is the card:

I had so much fun putting this card together....after the card base was cut I added glitter using a fine tip glue to the edge and MS glitter.  I couldn't find any ribbon to match to make the bow, so I made a paper bow.  I think it came out so cute and is a great touch to the card. The sentiment is a bit hard to see because the paper is light, but it says 'thinking of you'.

Paper:  KandCo. Hopscotch
glitter: Martha Stewart
Cricut cartridges:  Birthday Bash (card base)  and Lacy Labels ( oval and sentiment)
Gypsy:  resized images

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I promise to have some more projects coming soon.  My son is graduating (moving up from 4th grade) and I made a banner and some goodies for the party that I will post soon!
Have a wonderful day and stay cool!!
~Jeannine

No comments:

Post a Comment