Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Bear Necessities!

Good morning! My daughter starred as a bumble bee in a play. She was in performance club for months after school to perform in The jungle Book play for third & fourth graders!
Her play was last night and it was just fabulous...our family enjoyed it very much! I have to say that my daughter was the cutest bee ever!!
I made her a card for her performance. The bumble bear is from the Teddy Bear Parade cricut cartridge cut at 3.5 inches! The paper is from my Mind's Eye Happy Days paper pack, but I wanted to mute it a little so I put a piece of vellum over it and used Queen & Co flowers and brads to adhere it. I stamped on the vellum using tuxedo black ink and the "Beary Sweet" stamp set from Cardztv! I also added a hot pink strip and used the threading water edge punch just for fun!
Oh and I almost forgot...the bumble bear is on an action wobble, doesn't get more fun than that!!!!
I had such a fun time making this sweet card! And an even better time watching the play! All the kids did fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment