Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Raggedy Ann Card

Good morning!
Here is a cute card that I made for my Grandmother's birthday yesterday! She loves Raggedy Ann so when I saw this design in the silhouette store I knew I had to use it on her card! The design number for her is # 48372. I sized her to fit onto the front of an A2 card and big enough so the tiny pieces weren't so tiny. The silhouette cameo did a fabulous job cutting...I mean just look at the mouth on the doll...amazing!
I decided that Raggedy Ann needed a quilted looking background so I cut a base for the card in red at 4 x 5 1/4 and then cut squares that were about 1 1/4 inches and spaced them out to create a quilted look. I added the white strip of paper on the bottom and used a stamp for the sentiment and added some buttons. I used foam dots to adhere her to the card just to stand out!
I think the whole card is just adorable and I had so much piecing Raggedy Ann together!
Thanks for stopping by...I would love it if you could leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment