Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 More finished layouts!!


This is my layout for the 3rd second chance challenge at treasuredscrapbooking.com
For this challenge we had to use ric rac (stem of flower), paint ( I used a mask technique with stickers and spray paint), at least one flower handmade ( I rippe circles and inked and tucked in the edges), and use 1 or 2 photos ( I printed mine on cardstock because I didn't want a glossy effect) and we had to journal using the words "I'd rather..."! So here is what I created...sorry about the bad crop job in the top right corner...I couldn't get a good pic!


This is a lo that I did for 52 sketches...52 weeks, but I didn't post it in time....my Daughter has had an ear infection...well you know how that it...she is attatched at my hip..poor baby!! So, I wanted to keep it simple and just used some cuts from the DC cart and MF for the letters! This is our kitty...more like a mountain lion...lol!!!
( sorry for these bad crop jobs on the images)

2 comments:

  1. you are amazing...you just keep getting more and more talented...both layouts are great...but I'l lovin all the special accents on the first one...just beautiful! Thanx for the inspriation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO's! Love all the extra's on the first LO....really pretty!

    ReplyDelete