Sunday, August 9, 2009

She SWALLOWED her tooth!!

My daughter lost her first tooth and swallowed it while she was eating corn on the cob...she didn't realize until she saw the blood on the corn. She was so excited!!
I created this lo for both 52 sketches and Debbie's "smile" challenge on treasuredscrapbooking.
I used a heidi swapp mask and sprayed it with white paint. I used Tim Holtz' acrylic fragments with pp and rub-ons for part of the title. I also used some journaling stamps and cut them out.



4 comments:

  1. Trying to do a bit of a blog hope this am before the first day back at work...i was out of town and missed some of you beautiful work...this is wonderful...love the circle cut and the journaling tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just too cute!! stop by at my blog and get your award!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Adorable. Love the design! I have something for you on my blog. It is about the 4th post down. :)

    ReplyDelete