Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cropping Away the Weekend!

We had a crop this weekend over at TreasuredScrapbooking! I love on line crops and challenges, I love all the inspiration and seeing so many different ways to do the same thing. I had a little time here and there to participate, and this is what I did.... This was for a keeping it clean and simple challenge. I had taken this picture of my Mother with her new, rather freaky sunglasses. They were really a video camera, we had so much fun with them, I have never laughed so hard. So here is my LO that I came up with....
I made this post it note holder for a challenge. I used an acrylic frame and decorated it with pink and black. My husband and I do so much for the kids....making sure they are having fun on the weekends and planning fun activites, which we love and wouldn't change, but we tend to neglect "US" so I hope that this will help to plan more together time.
I made this cute little album to hold my photo cd's by month. I used some chipboard and cardstock, my BIA, and some mixed up chipboard letters. I punched holes in a cd with the crop a dile and threaded some ribbon...on the cover. The inside has pocket pages for each of the months (used designers calendar) and the album holds a few more pages for special events throughout the year! I am pleased with the concept and how it turned out. I hope this will keep me on top of uploading my photo cd's!!

So, those are the projects that I made for this crop, I hope you all like them!
I, also, had time to do a few of the monthly challenges and so far created these projects....



No comments:

Post a Comment