Sunday, January 10, 2010

Samanth turns 6!!!

My daughter's bday was on the 30th. She celebrated at school the week before with ice cream and for her actual bday we went to lunch at Friendly's where they sang to her and then later my son and I took her to go see Alvin and The Chipmunks...so funny. She had a great day. Her bday party was last week at SafTSwim, an indoor pool, she had 17 kids come and it was snowing that day. She had a great time swimming with her friends! She came home and opened all of her awesome gifts, she was so excited!! I can't believe that she is 6 already, seriously, where does the time go???? It just feels odd for me to say that I have an 8 and a 6 year old!!! I love her to pieces and I am so proud of all her accomplishes, she will always be my baby no matter how big she gets...heee heee!!! She gets so embarassed when I say that!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment