Friday, April 9, 2010

Feathers & Fun!


Here is a lo that I made for Sassy Lil' Sketches. I wanted this lo to be colorful and fun, but not be too much to take away from the photos (I am hysterical everytime I see these silly pics). I used American Crafts papers and computer generated the journaling. I pleated the paper and used Tim Holtz's tiny attatcher to keep it together and I added a strip of ribbon to the top. I made the flower with come white crepe paper and spritzed it with electric blue mist. I added some chipboard shapes and cut circles with different pattern paper for the scallop border at the top. I used assorted letters for the title!

4 comments:

  1. I love love that flower and the pleast

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, colorful layout!

    Katie
    Sassy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO just screams "fun"!! love the pleats and the border of circles on top! great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout and glad you came to play. Your little girl is so sweet

    ReplyDelete