Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day~~~

I hope you all have enjoyed your day! My kids have been learning about saving the Planted and all about Earth Day, so they were super excited! We planted a tree and did some recycling!
I had to run an errand for my Husband today, so I decided to drive the extra miles and go to A.C.Moore ( aobut 45 min. away) because the cricut cartridges were on sale for $40!! Ok, so I didn't conserve gas today, but I saved over $150...that counts right???!!! I bought 'Give a Hoot', 'Just Because Cards' and 'Paisley'...all so cute and so worth the trip! I also bought (shhhh, don't tell) cardstock pads all on sale and a MS punch around the page 'double loops'! So, I decided to make an Earth Day card for my kids for when they got home from school and I got them some bubbles too! I absolutely love the 'Give a Hoot' cart...really cute images! Oh and the best part of the card was that I used the DCWV 'Green Stack' made from 70% recycled paper (also adorable). So here is the simple 20 minute card that I made and the kids loved it! Have a great day!!!

2 comments: