Friday, August 13, 2010

Purple Zebra Stripes!


Good morning!! I have a cute card to share today with a cute story behind it!!

My 5 year old niece recently moved to North Carolina and will be starting school in 2 weeks. My kids don't go back until September 13...I know very late, but I am happy to have them home!!

So, talking on the phone with my niece and asking her if she was excited to start school, she said yes. I asked her if she knew what she was going to wear....first day of school clothes are important...especially to little girls...lol!! So she told me that she is going to wear a purple and white zebra shirt with a matching skirt and some purlple jelly shoes. She was very excited to talk about her new outfit! She just melts my heart and I miss her so much, so I created this card for her wishing her luck on her first day of school...in a new school with a new outfit!! LOL!!!

So here is my special one of a kind card for my super special niece!!! I almost forgot to mention that the adorable zebra came from the Create a Critter cartridge and was cut at 4"!!

3 comments: