Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spooktacular Halloween Treats!

Good morning friends...lately I have been in the mood to create Halloween goodies with all of the fun product and cricut cartridges out there! Here are some treat bags that I made using the 'Mini Monsters' cartridge...the bags are about 3x4, just right to hold some small treats! I am thinking...while I am in the Halloween mood..I might create enough for my daughter's first grade class!

And here is a card that I made using the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge for the moon and witch and the Happy Halloween title....I have to say that the images are so cute for all the different seasons and occasions!

There will be plenty more projects with all of the new Halloween and lite cartridges that I haven't had a chance to play with yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment