Monday, October 25, 2010

Gone For So Long!!!

I feel like I have been MIA....well I guess I have, I can't believe it has been over 3 weeks since my last post and Halloween is almost here!
I have been busy decluttering my house and trying to go through so much stuff and donate what we don't use! It is a HUGE task! I have been going to bed at 8 pm with the kids....lol!
We just went to Pennsylvania with the kids for the Cricut Circle Meet up in Valley Forge! It was so nice to meet so many familiar faces. We traded calling cards and ribbons and flowers, so much fun! After the meet up we went to the National Park and the kids got to walk and make friends and then we went to eat lunch! It was a great day! Oh, and I won at the meet up!! I won a set of the 3 Seasonal Cartridges.....Thanksgiving, Christmas Cards and Christmas Village! I was super excited and can't wait to play with them!

Here is my calling card that I made using the Cindy Loo Cartridge!



Here we are in the Valley Forge National Park....it was such a beautiful day!





I have a few more pictures to share from a Halloween Party that the kids went to at a local pumpkin patch...My daughter is a witch..who didn't like her eye makeup, but I thought it was cute and my 9 year old son didn't dress up, but wore a skeleton sweatshirt!


I hope to be able to get back into crafting soon and play with those new cartridges! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment