Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine...Valentine...will you be my Valentine???

Hello and happy Valentine's day....a little late I know!!! Things have been hectic here. We were at the kids classes all day between the two parties! My DH had to work, so I thought it would be fun to make some heart shaped pizzas and boy was that fun!! The kids were so happy to make their own pizza and decorate them with yummy veggies and pepperoni! I made them a shirley temple and some chocolate dipped strawberries and we had a little celebration!!
So, here are the kids Valentines that I made for them to go along with their treats!!!

The bee is from Paisley and the puppy is from Doodlecharms!!!

Here is the card that I made for my Husband.....I used Shall We Dance cartridge and Storybook for the scallop square and MS seasonal cake for the scallop heart!

That's all for now! Have a good rest of the week!

~Jeannine

1 comment: