Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Onesies!

Good morning!
Well, my new sink is finally in and I just love it!! Now, if I accidentally broke the refridgerator...that would need to be replaced right????? LOL!!!

So, I have been busy with so many things going on and so many projects. Here is a little gift that I made for my DH's friends who just had a baby boy! I made these two little onesies using my cricut!
The first one:


For this onesie, I used my cricut Expression and cut the sail boat using the New Arrival cartridge and used the freezer paper method. I cut the image with freezer paper....I didn't have to flip the image because it was a basic image.....then I ironed it onto the onesie and used it as a template. I used fabric paint in two colors, blue and green. Simple and adorable!!

Onesie #2:

For this onesie, I used my Imagine with the Mickey Font and some iron on transfer paper! I had to flip the image so that the letters will print the right way. I used the Hopscotch Imagine cartridge for the patterns in the letters. The letters are sized at 1.8 inches! I just love the I with the clouds! Using the Imagine was super simple and the transfer paper was printed and cut perfectly. This came out so nice and it was so easy using the Imagine!!

I will definately have fun making more of these baby onesies!

Hope you all have a great day, I am off to shop for some birthday gifts for my Triplet nieces and nephew who are turning 11 in a couple days....I can totally remember when they were born weighing less than 2 pounds each....they are truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment