Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A few quickies with me new Cricut Expression II

Hi there! It is a bit late here, but wanted to share these quick cards that I made today using my new Cricut 5th Anniversary Edition Expression II !!
I LOVE the new E2 so far, but only got to explore for a bit...my favorite thing about it is the 4 cartridges that are built right into the machine!
This card is from the Just A Note cartridge and is a tri fold card....I used fit to page and it cut it out perfectly...about an A2 size I guess and it has the card layers also!





These 2 cards were made using the Cricut Decals and OMGosh it is SOOOOOOO adorable!

I cut this little baseball girl at 3.75" in white and used a pink shadow...to cute with her pony tails!!


And here is the little baseball boy with the spiky hair just like my sons!!! I made them each a quick little card to wish them luck this week with their games!!! I plan on making them with vinyl for my car this week!!!


So there you have 3 quickies using the built in cartridges of the new E2!!! I had so much fun playing with it today and hope to find a bit more time to navigate through the machine again!!!

Have a wonderful night!

~Jeannine

3 comments:

  1. So you got the machine. I am glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spoiled girl... You are a lucky duck and I love it....
    Glad you got it.. Great Mom's day gift wink wink...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Glad to see your having fun with your new toy. :)
    I have an award for you at http://3catsandabug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete