Wednesday, April 4, 2012

For My Peeps!!!

Good afternoon!
My daughter had a Spring party at school today and of course I waited until the last minute to make cupcakes...truly last minute! I dyed the white canned frosting green and rolled them in green sprinkles (left over from St. Patrick's day) for the grass and I placed a yellow peep on top!
They came out so cute and the kids loved them!
Then I had to whip up these treat bags for my son's religion class that I teach! I put the treats (all from the $ store) in a clear lollipop bag and cut 4x 4 pattern paper folded in half and stapled them to the top of the bags! Super easy and quick! My printer is broken otherwise I would have put a happy Easter tag on them, but still cute the way they are!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment