Friday, March 30, 2012

Family Layout

Good morning!!  I have a layout to share today!  I used CTMH Stella papers, stamps, canvas stickers and the cricut Art Philosophy cartridge!
Close To My Heart products used:
X7147B Stella paper packet
X7147C Stella Complements Canvas Shapes
Z1685 Banners Dimensional Elements
Z1683 Mixed Shapes Dimensional Elements
Pemberley Workshop Stamp Set
Z2114 Cocoa Stamp pad
D1507 Urban Alphabet Stamps
cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
Additional:
twine, stitching

I am so glad that I finally got to put this picture on a layout....it is 4 years old!  With using the CTMH products it was made in a snap!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
Please feel free to stop by my Close To My Heart website~craftycreations.ctmh.com~ to view the current idea book for wonderful product like these used on my layout or for some fresh ideas!  Thanks!
Jeannine

No comments:

Post a Comment