Monday, February 4, 2013

Misted Tags

Well, to get myself back into the swing of being crafty, I treated myself to an on line class at Big picture Scrapbooking! I am currently taking May Flaum's The Curious Scrapbookers Field Guide class... Just the inspiration I need to get me bak on track and to use supplies that I haveon hand! Don't get me wrong, I have bought a few new goodies!!
This week we are learning to use our mists... Here are two of my favorite tags that I created using different techniques. The brown tag is a tri color base that I used mist with water and a brush, then stenciled with a mist and added stamped flowers that were misted as well! The bird tag is a stamped image and then painted using mists and water again and the background was misted as well. I also added a stamped and misted flower and some other misted pieces as well!
I am so pleased with the end results and I ha so much fun just being crafty again!

No comments:

Post a Comment