Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Little Handy Man

I have really been enjoying May Flaum's class at BPS! Here I have a tag that I made...again while playing around! I misted the background with Tattered Angels Pumpkin spice mist and used an argyle template with midnight blue staz on ink. Then added some stamped and punched images with Tim Holtz tiny attatcher and a gear.
For the layout i made, I lightly misted the background with pumpkin spice and then the corners with Tim Holtz denim color wash! I also used some wood letters and used a text stamp with brown staz on ink! I also stamped the arrow strip using Teresa Collins He Said stamp!
Supplies: Heidi Swapp vintage chic bookkeeping paper; No Limits schematic paper; DCWV the guy stack; Teresa Collins he said stamp and decorative brads; Tattered Angels pumpkin spice mist, Tim Holtz ransom mask and denim color wash and tiny attatcher; staz on timber brown ink pad; pinkpaislee timber wood shop letters.

I have loved playing with colors and mists and stamps and different mediums!

No comments:

Post a Comment