Monday, March 25, 2013

All day Crafting on HSN

Good morning! First off, congratulations to Lisa & Becky! Lisa is doing a great job on HSN and Becky's project life kits are just fabulous!
I am new to project life, but I can't wait to receive my kits so I can catch up on memories and actually do something with my thousands of photos!
I ordered the blush project life kit with auto ship...3 mini albums with coordinating pieces! I also ordered the blush cardstock kit, the big pack of assorted page protectors ( so I don't get tired of the same thing) and also the envelopes to store all of the little notes that we all exchange! Then before I went to bed, I had to order the jade kit as well! I will use Otto catch up on 2012!
I am just really excited to start recording memories without the stress of the whole scrapbooking process!
If you haven't already checked it out....I head on out and check out project life's debut on HSN....as well as other wonderful products!

No comments:

Post a Comment