Sunday, March 24, 2013

Staying up late....

Well tonight at midnight on HSN is the big come back of Lisa Bearnson and she will be presenting the Project Life debut! I am super excited to see Lisa back on the air! I have been eyeing up project life kits because honestly I haven't been scrapbooking all that much and I want to! So I figure getting a kit will get me back on track and I'm hoping that I can keep up with it!
This last month alone I have been through so much medically an am sill feeling sluggish, but to get me in the spirit (while I wait to watch all day crafting on HSN) I put together this layout! These pics are from last summer and they are my favorites so I figured I would start with those!
I am in love with Heidi Swapps color magic line and color shine mists! I recently bought a grab bag from HS and am just getting around to using some stuff!
I wanted to keep the coloring somewhat simple so as to not take away from the photos!
Supplies used:
White cardstock and adhesive...the rest of product is Heidi Swapp: 12x12 color magic paper, flower trimmings, pennants, sunshine fringe trimmings, sequin arrows, color mist banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment