Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Something I Whipped Up

Good morning! Well after a very scary week last week with my 9 year old daughter fainting and numerous trips to the emergency room, she is back in school. She feels great, like nothing ever happened, which is great, but scary. Not sure if or when it could happen again is nerve wracking!
My husband and I went to her lunch at school yesterday, to check on her and make sure she eats, and she was great!
I found these cute stamps in my stash and decided to whip up a card to bring to her. The monkey's remind me of her and I..lol!
I stamped the image in brown and colored it in with my chromatix markers, which I am not happy with (thats another story). My stamp "just whipped this up for you" was too big to put on the font of the card, so I decided to break it up. I put masking tape over the words I didn't want, inked the stamp and then peeled off the tape and stamped on the paper. Then did the same for the bottom part of the sentiment. I love that I was able to break it up and make the sentiment fit on the front of the card! My card is A2 and i cur a mat in brown and then trimmed the paper with the image, I added some red bakers twine and tied a bow! Super cute and super easy!
I brought the card to her at lunch and she loved it! I also let her bring her elephant to lunch for good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment