Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all have a beautiful day! I have been cleaning up a bit here and cooking. We are having family over for a BBQ later and my husband is working!
This morning I woke to big hugs and handmade cards (the best kind)! My kids got me the Teddy Bear Parade cricut cartridge and a Beary Sweet stamp set from Cardztv stamps! I really really wanted them, so cute! They are saving their other gifts for me until my husband comes home from work, which is good because I ALWAYS cry! Lol!
Here is the Mother's Day cake that my 9 year old daughter made for me all by herself (other than taking it out of the oven)! She mixed her own colors for the icing and I think it is just beautiful!!
I am so proud of her for wanting to do it by herself...she said she now understands what I go through to make a cake! She was exhausted when she was done and said it was a lot of work! I am so proud of her!
Hope you all have a beautiful day!
Hugs, jeannine

No comments:

Post a Comment