Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NSD challenge layouts

Here are a couple more layouts that I got done for the NSD BPS challenges!

For the first layout...we had to create a summer bucket list. Let me just tell you how fun this was! I used the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge and cut the pail at 10 inches, the beach ball at 3 inches and then used the alpha cartridge on the E2 for the letters cut at 1.5 inches. I hand cut the paper strips with all of the fun things we want to do this summer...the kids will keep us plenty busy and will have fun checking off all that we did!
For the second layout, I used a sketch from the challenge, basically kept it the same with some minor alterations. I used the Me & My Big Ideas activity Pad with die cuts. It made it all come together so fast.

I wish I could have participated more but am glad I chose these two challenges to complete! Thanks BPS for a great day full of ideas and inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment