Friday, August 2, 2013

Very First Video Post.....Go Nuts Card!!!

Hi and good afternoon!  I have finally figured out how to update my browser and upload simple videos to you tube...an accomplishment for me! So with an updated browser I actually have all the features of blogger which I didn't have before.
I made my very first video using my flip camera....a cute and simple birthday card.  I am so sorry for the dog barking in the background....she was outside playing with the kids and the neighbors kids were crying which upsets my dog....so I am sorry and that will never happen again!




Go Nuts....It's Your Birthday:
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge: squirrel pg. 32 (3.5 inches), acorns pg. 32 (1.25, 1.5 and 2 inches)
action wobble, brown ink, ATG adhesive, glue dots
Assorted cardstock
All pattern papers: echo park "little girl" collection
computer generated sentiments: Lucinda Bright font
card base: 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 inches
pink strip 5 5/16 x 1 1/8, teal strip 5 5/16 x 1 3/4,  heart strip 5 5/16 x 1 1/8 inches 
inside teal mat 4 5/8 x 4 7/8 inches
inside white mat 4 3/8 x 3 1/4 inches

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to have another video up soon now that I have all of my technical difficulties out of the way!   Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment