Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You Make Me Giggle

Here us a quick card that I made. Well it was quick after it gave me nothing but problems for a day! LOL! I couldn't decide what papers to use for the card layers and had to rummage until I came across this orange pattern that reminded me of a giraffe!
The card base is 4 1/2 x 7 inches, which was a fun size to work with. I used the Birthday Bash cricut cartridge and cut the giraffe on skates (pg. 63) at 5.5 inches. This silly giraffe is in an action wobble and just makes me laugh seeing it wobble on skates. The sentiment is from the "It's All About You" set from Cardztv stamps and I am entering it in the Cardztv "stitch" challenge. I used my paper piercer to make holes and used a blue DMC floss to make x stitches.
Card base: 4 1/2 x 7"
Yellow mat: 4 1/2 x 7"
Orange mat: 4 3/8 x 6 7/8"
White mat: 4 1/4 x 6 3/4"
Pattern mat: 4 1/8 x 6 1/2"
White strip: 1 7/16 x 4 1/8"

No comments:

Post a Comment