Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Give Me S'MORE!!!!

Hello again!  I have been MIA for a bit because my family took a small vacation and then the kids started school and have been upset as they are trying to adjust. 
So this past weekend my husband had a fire department muster and every year we make s'mores pops....well this year my 9 year old daughter made over 40 of them all by herself!! 
Here is how she makes them:  put a lollipop stick in each marshmallow and dip about half way into melted chocolate (my daughter melted a piece of her 5lb Hershey bar that her grampy bought her) and then roll it in crumbled grahm crackers. Place in refridgerator for 10 minutes and then they will be ready to go!
When my daughter was making them, I remembered that Cardztv had a "toasted marshmallow" challenge, so I placed 3 in a bag and made a bag topper using the silhouette cameo software and used the cutest marshmallow cut from the store (design # 42905).   i used a fiskars border punch to hide the staples and the stamp is from ScrappyMoms Stamps.
I am entering this in the CARDZTV go to galz linky party challenge #3 "toasty marshmallow" challenge.  I think this fun little treat fit the challenge perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. cute idea! Love the topper too... Saw you on the CardzTV challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete