Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Sketch @ Thoughts2Paper!



Here is the second sketch for Thoughts2Paper


I had fun using these pics of my little fashion diva for this sketch by Del! I used Basic Grey sugar rush paper, transparancies, buttons and felt stickers! I also used some crochet trim, zva pearls and fuzzy letter stickers....all of which can be found in the Thoughts2Paper store! Additional supplies used...paper crimper and Martha Stewart loops punch! I used two black and white photos and one color photo in the middle, I matted and raised the color pic...I just love that little serious diva face!!

I hope you will play along and post your version of the sketch at Thoughts2Paper!




1 comment:

  1. What a super cute little fashionista that she is!! Love this layout! That Basic Grey Sugar Rush is super addicting and it works perfectly for this page!

    ReplyDelete