Monday, May 17, 2010

A Special Woman in My Life!

My Mother-In-Law! We are celebrating the Women in our lives over at Thoughts 2 Paper , so I am celebrating my beautiful Mother-In-Law...she is always there to support my family and I love her. I wanted to show her how much she means to my family with this super sweet card made for Thoughts 2 Paper!

The following supplies used can be found in the Thoughts 2 Paper store: die cut card, KaiserCraft Devonshire 6x6 paper pad, E.K.Success zig zag punch, Kaisercraft rub ons and prima roses. Additional supplies used: crochet trim and brown ink.

These die cut cards are so much fun to work with. This particular card is meant to hold a 4x6 photo, but I used paper instead and embellished. The sky is the limit with these die cut cards!

Why not celebrate a special Woman in your life and create a card to show you care? Come on over and check out the Thoughts 2 Paper store for all your scrapbooking a card making supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment