Sunday, June 27, 2010

Remember This Day!

Is everyone enjoying their Sunday today...it is Sunday isn't it? Lol!! I get the days all messed up when the kids are home for the Summer! I have been cleaning up all day in preparation for a yard sale...and it is hot hot hot!!
Anyway, I just wanted to share this layout that I did last month...I never posted it because I was trying to find the date of the pic, as you can see, I still haven't found it. I am guessing that it is from 2006 because my DD looks like she was 3 ish....isn't that terrible, I can't remember. Anyway, I bought this kit from Scrapbook Circle, because I thought it would be perfect for some pics of the outdoors with the kids. I did steal Aymee's idea of cutting out the patterned paper...I hope you don't mind Aymee...you can check out her blog here! I also cut a frame and used pop dots to adhere and give some dimension. I added some twine and some silver medals that I found at M's on clearance for $1. I also added some tiny alphas and a rubon...everything else was in the kit. I am so happy that I ordered this kit and I LOVE how this layout turned out. When I finally get the date on here I may frame it and hang it in the hallway!!
Have a great rest of the day and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment