Friday, March 23, 2012

High Heel CUPCAKES!!!!

This has to be the cutest idea for a cupcake I have ever seen!!  Really!!!
My triplet nieces and nephew were celebrating their 12th birthday a couple weeks ago and I offered to make the cupcakes.  My mother bought me a cupcake book that had this idea in it (the reason she bought the book) and I just had to make them!!!  The book is called "Cupcakes, Cookies and Pie, Oh My!!" it is filled with awesome ideas that I can't wait to try!
So here they are..................................


I made each pair a little different and just used boxed cupcake mix, can frosting, sugar sprinkles, flower sprinkles,graham crackers, a stick cookie and a piece of gum....they were so simple and came out so great!  My nieces and my daughter were thrilled!!
Enjoy the day!!
Jeannine

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! So very creative, I just love them. I am a new follower of your blog from the circle mb. I would like to invite you to my blog and become a follower too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much....I am now a follower of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete