Sunday, March 18, 2012

Simple and Pretty!!

Just the way we like it right??
I am a new Close To My Heart Consultant!! Honestly when I saw the kit and that you get a free circuit Art Philosophy cartridge kit...I was sold! I am so glad I signed on, I love the paper, stamps and most of all the cartridge!!
So while I was playing with the stamps, I made this pretty background paper (using the Card Word Puzzle stamp set) that I used to cut out the pillow box using the Art Philosophy cartridge! I also cut the roses and used the Lagoon CTMH stamp pad to color them! I added some brown ribbon and done ...a beautiful and simple gift idea! I also made a little note card to go with it!
To color the flowers, I cut them using the cricut and while they were still on the mat I used a sponge and Lagoon stamp pad and inked them. Then I peeled the flower shape and inked the back. I rolled the flower and glued it,. Simple and a very pretty embellishment !!
That's all for today! Enjoy!
Jeannine
If you would like to check out the product used for this project you can click the shopping cart icon on the right of my blog and it will take you to my CTMH page where you can view products and get great ideas and inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment