Saturday, December 14, 2013

From our house to yours!!

Good morning!  Merry Christmas Eve!  I am getting super excited...probably more excited than my kids... Well it's close anyway! 
I have a card to share that I had fun making with some new supplies! I wish I had more time to create with all of my new Christmas stamps and goodies, but there's always next year! 
I used a SSS snowflake stencil and some blue ink to creat a soft background.  I used a SSS stamp and die for the house and fence..."Where the Heart is". So cute. I colored the house with Spectrum noir markers.  I cut a banner shape and embossed it with a Hero Arts polka dot stamp. The sentiment is from SSS the Holiday Hellos stamp set!  My husband was sosweet and let me order a ton of goodies from Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn for my Christmas present! Thanks hon... Now if I could just order some time to play I'd be all set LOL!
Anyway...I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Lol...not sure why the date is the 14th but it really is Christmas Eve when I posted this!

No comments:

Post a Comment