Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Birthday!!


Good morning!  Yesterday was my baby's 10th Birthday! I took her home 10 years ago today as a tiny pink bundle...where does the time go???
We had a great day with presents, bowling, family and cake! Could it get any better?!
I had bought this stamp from Simon Says Stamp just to use it for my daughter'a birthday card...she loves to bake and this was perfect!  I had so much fun coloring it in with Tim Holtz distress inks and a paintbrush! I added wink of Stella to add some shimmer (love that stuff!)


Supplies used:
SSS Sea Glass cardstock
Spellbinders Lacey ovals die
Recollections city sidewalks paper
Hero Arts gems
Tim Holtz Distress inks (peacock feathers, fired brick, wild honey, spun sugar, worn lipstick, broken china)
Brown ink, versamark, white embossing powder, foam dots and bakers twine and wink of Stella glitter pen
Some Odd Girl "Tiny Baker Tia" stamp
Scrappy Moms Stamps- sentiment

I will enter this in the Simon Says Stamp
Bling It On Wednesday challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment