Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Holidays

Hi there!  It has been a while since my last post, but my phone is not working with blogger so that leaves me to use my laptop, which is much more complicated...lol!!  
Anyway, I have a cute card that I made.  Remember the Caring Hearts card drive blog hop??? Well, I was a winner of the Lawn Fawn stamps & paper pack...I was so excited!  I picked the 6x6 Peace  Joy Love paper pad and the Lawn Fawn Into The Woods stamp set...Thanks so much Lawn Fawn.  So today's card features the deer (turned into rudolph) and the Peace Joy Love papers!! I used Neenah Solar White cardstock for the A2 base, I cut a strip of the light blue paper with little lines and spots...it looked like falling snow.  Then I added a diagonal stripe that I used a Spellbinders scallop border die to cut. I used a swirl stamp (very old) from Autumn leaves.  I used CTMH white ink and inked some swirls...for swirling snow.  I hand cut a small snow bank and used wink of stella glitter pen to make it sparkly.  I used a Happy Holidays flourish stamp (sorry, dont know who makes it...lost the packaging) I embossed the sentiment.  I added some red and white bakers twine and tied a bow.  I also added some tiny sequins from the Simon Says Stamp December card kit.
 
 

 

I almost forgot...I stamped the deer in momento tuxedo black ink and colored it in spectrum noir markers, then used the matching die to cut it out...love the little white border around it.  I added a red rhinestone from SSS.   I love how cute this card is and how much fun I had creating it!!!
I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog...use a flourish.  Also entering it into the Cardz Tv go to galz Linky Party Challenge #9 "Winter Wonderland" challenge...create a winter scene!
Thaks fo much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment