Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You Make Life COLORfUL!!

Good morning!  
Here is a card that I made for the My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge!
I had bought this adorable stamp from MFT last month...the Pure Innocence Just The Way You Are.  I thought she was adorable with her little mis matched outfit, she reminded me of my daughter when she was younger! 


I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I had colored her last month but wasn't sure how to turn it into a card and this months sketch was perfect!
I used colored embossing powder for the sentiment and love how it turned out! I embossed the purple banner and I used a dot stencil and salty ocean distress ink for the BG.  I love how mis matched...yet balanced this card turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment