Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Dream Come True for 2 Little Girls!!!

We brought my 5 year old DD, Samantha and my 5 year old niece, Madison to see MILEY CYRUS in concert!!!!! We went yesterday to the sound check party and we got our picture taken with Miley!! She had her arm around my back...she is a beautiful and friendly girl!! My daughter was terrified of the drums..she cried, covered her ears and wanted to leave...she kept saying...."Mommy, this is not what I expected, I think we should leave!" Poor thing...once she saw Miley and heard her sing, her eyes lit up, she was dancing and screaming!! Miley waved to the girls and they melted! It was a 10 hour day for us and the girls were so good! We got home late and we all woke up with a headache and a sore throat!! Her concert was awesome...a little sexy if you want the truth, but a dream come true!! The expression on the girls' faces was absolutely priceless and a moment in life that we will never forget!










No comments:

Post a Comment