Monday, November 30, 2009

Give Thanks Mini Album!


I finished my Thanksgiving album, with the exception of adding the pictures! I used canvas board and inked it and used my bind it all for the binding! I passed out tags for my family to write what they were thankful for. I created pockets in the album to put the tags in. I used my favorite Martha Stewart punches and some cute images from a childs year cartridge! I added some ribbon to the binding and the tags! I know this album will be treasured for years to come! I also let the kids draw and journal what they were thankful for...My son and my niece were thankful for turkey, which they didn't eat and my daughter was thankful for her family and my parents dog, who she just adores!! Here are a few of the inner pages....



4 comments:

  1. Jeannine - You were the winner with Kerri for our Bling Friday. Can you e-mail me at practicalscrappers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making mini books and this one is so beautiful...wonderful pages....love the leaf with the button on the front...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Give Thanks mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the nice comments...I am so excited that I won some bling from practicalscrappers!

    ReplyDelete