Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finally Finished!

We had a crop at treasuredscrapbooking.com last week and I just finished up my last 2 lo's. I did not get to submit them in time, but they were in the works! I was able to clean up my scrap room and therefore was more productive!
For this lo, we had to do something that we don't normally do on a lo....I used bubble wrap and paint for the background and I tore the edges of the paper! This is one of my favorite pictures of my son...I love that he is in the tree and looking away....I just love it!
For this lo, we had to use a member of TS lo and pick an element to use as inspiration. I chose to use mushrooms from the lo and change them up a bit. I cut paper stems and used chipboard glitter hearts! I added some felt embellies and some doodling with a white gel pen!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages...lovely, both of them...each one relfects such love and they are both so cheery and bright....love the pix as well...great work!

    ReplyDelete