Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Scrappin' the day away!!

There is an online crop going on at treasuredscrapbooking.com!!! Fun, fun, fun stuff!! I created a few little projects today before the kiddos came home!
This one I designed on my gypsy using GS cart...we had to use a tree and fall colors!
Here is a gift card holder that I designed with gypsy...I just scored, folded, glued the edges and voila...done. I love the ice skate on the WW cart!
Finally, here is my favorite little card! I designed this cornucopia card for a shape card challenge....I love how it came out! I added some ink, chalk and pop dots to give some dimension! I am off to create some more....if you love a good challenge stop on by treasuredscrapbooking. Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT job...looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you've been busy...I really love the layout of you and your kids...so precious...Love the skate gift card holder...love the colors of that one...I also love your conucopia...(don't know if I spelled that right...but you get the point...that I just love them all...great job...TFS

    ReplyDelete