Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Harvest Blessings Layout!


Good afternoon! I have been busy all morning with Dr. appointments and am glad to be home! My daughter is home today, she had a Dr. appointment this morning after mine and we found out that she has allergies, so we are just sitting on the couch watching cartoons! She also has been complaining of her eye getting blurry at school, so she is going for an eye exam on Monday night!
So here is a quick layout that I made last night using the Thanskgiving seasonal cartridge that I recently won! I was getting a little frustrated with some of the cuts....I was cutting them at 1 or 2 inches and they were tiny and not cutting nice at all. I have found that it is easier (with this cartrdidge) to cut most of the images larger than 3 inches! Anyway, it is just a simple layout for our Thanksgiving dinner picture! I cut the pilgrim silhoutte at 3 inches, the harvest blessings at 3" and the indian corn at 3 1/2 ". I used some Bazzill cardstock and some of the apple cider paper and ribbon. I used pop dots for the photo, the corn and the pilgrim. How cute is that pumpkin border???? I love it...it is a EK punch that my friend sent me called pumpkin chain. I just love it, it was the perfect accent for this layout! As simple as this layout is, I was happy to be scrapping again! I may go start another quick layout while my daughter is resting!

1 comment: