Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sprinkled With Fun!

This has to be my all time favorite layout!! I love how this turned out! This is for the weekly challenge over on the cricut circle blog. This is the first challenge that I have participated in so far because I have been so busy and I am glad that I made time to enter! It was a sketch challenge this week so that made it much easier for me! I used the Sweet Treats cartridge for all 3 cuts....the ice cream cone is 5 1/2", the title is 3 1/4" and the crown is 2". I embossed the cone with diamonds and added some i rock gems to make it look like sprinkles and I couldn't resist using bling on this layout!! I also used a Martha Stewart punch called cherish and it is a punch around the page! Every time I walk past this layout, it just makes me smile!!!

1 comment: