Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spruced Up Sparkling Cider!!

Hi there!
Just wanted to jump on real quick today to share this project with you! I made it today for the kids for Thanksgiving. We are going to my Parents house for dinner tomorrow and we are bringing this, a pumpkin pie and we are in the process of making a cornucopia....fingers crossed it will turn out ok!!!! I got this idea from Kristen on the cricut circle blog and just made it into a simple version!!! So, thank you Kristen for the idea!
So, here is a bottle of sparkling cider that I spruced up with some cricut cuts and ribbon! I used Designer's Calendar for the leaves cut out at 3", the tag is from Plantin Schoolbook cut at 3", the Harvest blessings was cut from the Thanksgiving cartridge at 2"...I forget where I cut the acorn from because I cut a bunch for the kids last week...lol!!!
I embossed the leaves with divine swirls and then used chunky glitter on them! I also quilled a flower with the cuttlebug quilling daisy kit. I added glitter to one of the flowers, also!
I just love how this turned out and will make these as gifts next year for Thanksgiving!!!

I hope to jump on again later to share my cornucopia that I am making out of pie crust with the cricut cake machine! Another idea that I got of the cricut circle blog.....my home away from home!!! I hope you all have a fun, safe and delicious Thanksgiving with your Families!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jeannine I am grateful for your friendship.
    All the sharing all the time you've helped me.
    I am grateful to have such a great friend all due to the internet I just wanted to say that to the world today.. I love you Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannine, may you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, love and friends.
    Have a great day and I am glad you are my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Liz and Karen...my very supportive friends!! I am thankful to have you both, as well!

    ReplyDelete