Saturday, January 22, 2011

Get Whale Soon!

Hello! Hopefully everyone is staying warm...it is starting to get quite chilly here for us and may be going down to single digits tonight! We had a busy morning with the kids....Christopher plays basketball for 2 hours on Saturday's and he loves it! Samantha goes to a gymnastics program and learned how to do a cartwheel and a tumble on the balance beam....she is so cute!
So, we are glad to be in the house in our jammies and just playing around!
I made this card for my 6 year old niece who had her tooth pulled the other day, poor thing! She was so brave and did well! I think she will be excited to get this colorful card in the mail!!

The whale is from CAC (Create a Critter) cut at 4 inches on the Imagine....the two base cuts were cut and colored on the Imagine and the yellow scallop base was cut using the images preloaded onto the Imagine. The papers are Love Me Do from My Minds Eye...such cute colorful paper! I stamped the get whale soon, cut apart and added some MM velvet brads. I also added some blue bling to add some wavy water and I couldn't resist adding a little bow!
I hope she smiles when she gets this card in the mail!!!


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the way you cut the sentiment and added buttons...nice touch! Just became a follower and look forward to seeing more!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete