Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentines Day Wreath!!

Hi everyone! Happy TGIF...what a week, I am looking foward to relaxing and spending time with the kids this weekend! We are all so into lego's right now, so that is what we will do!!
Here is a Valentines Day wreath that I made for the monthly cricut circle challenge. We had to scraplift a blog project, put our own twist on it, use 2 cuts and use 2 products from cricut sponsors!

I was inspired by Sarah's winter wonderland wreath and decided to make a Valentines Day wreath!
I started with a brown heart shaped twig wreath and spray painted it white, while it was wet I added some clear glitter. I wrapped some multi colored facet beads around with some clear beading wire.

I cut the Happy Valentines Day sentiment from Martha Stewart Seasonal cart with the shadow and used a MS heart punch and some i rock bling. I added a bow and cut the heart from MS Seasonal cart used some bling and cut the letters with the cuttlebug slobbery kisses die. The bee was cut with WIMG and added to the wreath with some silver wire that I coiled a bit! The flowers were made with the cuttlebug quilling kits. I used the daisy and the rose. I used Echo Park Little Girl paper and added some clear and pink glitter. The large leaves are cut from Gypsy Wanderings and glittered up a little, I also used some smaller leaves from the daisy quilling set.

I think it came out cute...I had a great time with all the glitter and the quilled flowers!! This will hang on my front door when I can get some suction cups!!

Cricut: Walk In My Garden, MS seasonal cartridge and the daisy and rose quilling kit

Sponsors: bazzil, Echo Park and Imaginisce Irock

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. This wreath is absolutely gorgeous!
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous project! It will look adorable on your door! Reminds me that since Christmas, my door is empty! Whaa!

    ReplyDelete