Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Play Ball!

Good morning! Here is a layout that I finished up yesterday for the cricut circle weekly challenge! We had to create a sketch and make a layout with it! I knew I wanted to use these adorable pics of my son from his first time playing t ball in pre k (he is now in Minor League and in 4th grade) so I started with that and then made my sketch....the good old fashion way...pencil and a ruler!! Lol! Here is my sketch............ Here is my layout.......... I couldn't find any nice pp to go with this layout, so I just stuck to some plain old cardstock! I used Sprots Mania for the baseball and the title and the grass is from MS seasonal cake cartridge. I think it came out cute, but the pic is terrible..it is yet another dark rainy day here! Sports Mania: baseball 71/4 " with shadow feature, title is stretched on gypsy MS seasonal cake: grass (stretched out on Gypsy) So there you have it! I have to go to school and volunteer to sew again today and then I HAVE to get my housework done....I have neglected it all week so that I could play. My kiddos have off tomorrow for parent/ teacher conferences, so tonight is like our Friday night. We are watching our little 2 year old niece tomorrow, so the house has to be all cleaned up so that I can just play with her. That's all for now, have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments: